CellSeal® Connect Weldable Storage Vials Coming Soon!
The CellSeal Connect builds on the closed storage foundation of the CellSeal platform by integrating standard weldable connection for fill or retrieval. The CellSeal connect is also compatible with the AF-500 high throughput fill system to support higher sample numbers of intermediate product or vector storage.
- Vials can be safely handled when frozen
- Compatible with ultra-cold storage
- Weldable PVC tubing allowing for fill and retrieval in lower grade environments
- Microbial barrier vent for filling and withdrawal at atmospheric pressure
- 2ml and 5ml vials available
- Loading ports configured for welding, Luer fittings, or AF-500 fill
- USP Class VI compliant materials
- Certificate of Compliance per lot provided with each purchase
|Description||Vials Per Package||RPN|
DISCLAIMER: Unless otherwise noted, CellSeal products are intended for laboratory research, bioprocessing, or manufacturing use only. Any use for diagnostic purposes, direct transfusion, or in the production of therapeutic product(s) or vaccine(s) may require advance regulatory review or approval. Determining the need for and seeking regulatory approval is the sole responsibility of the CellSeal product user. Sexton Biotechnologies will provide support in the form of testing data or Master File cross reference authorization as available and upon request. If you have any questions, please contact us.