CELLSEAL AND CELLSEAL CLEAR ACCESS
CellSeal cryogenic vials are the first purpose-built rigid containers used in the cell and gene therapy industry. Unlike traditional screw cap vials and stoppered vials, the hermetically sealed access ports withstand the challenges of -196 C storage without compromising CCI.
With a full suite of accessories and filling systems, vials can be filled manually or with high throughput systems- ideal for both autologous and allogeneic products.
- 5 ml and 2 ml vial sizes
- Swabbable or capped Luer-compatible fill ports
- USP Class VI compliant materials
- Certificate of Compliance per lot provided with each purchase
- Cryogenic Vials can be safely handled when frozen
- Designed for extreme temperature conditions
- Closed-system design prevents sample leakage
- Microbial barrier vent for filling and withdrawal at atmospheric pressure
- Conically-shaped retrieval port for maximum sample recovery
- Loading ports configured for syringes, pipettes, or needleless Luer fittings
- Compatible with off-the-shelf Sexton fill systems