COMING SOON: CELLSEAL CONNECT
Closed-vial filling and retrieval
CellSeal Connect advances the CellSeal platform with a weldable fill and retrieval tube. Designed with viral vector and intermediates in mind, these vials can be filled in a closed system manner and sterile welded onto downstream processing systems.
Compatible with the high-throughput AF-500 fill system, the CellSeal Connect closes out remaining gaps in cell and gene therapy manufacturing.
- 5 ml and 2 ml vial sizes
- Filtered air inlet and weldable fill and retrieval lines
- USP Class VI compliant materials
- Certificate of Compliance per lot provided with each purchase
- Tube type and length
- Ultracold compatible vials can be safely handled when frozen
- Closed-system concept allows two welds
- Loading ports configured for syringes, pipettes, or needleless Luer fittings
- Compatible with off-the-shelf Sexton fill systems
- PVC tubing permits welding using standard equipment