The future of Flexible Automation
The Signata platform allows users to incorporate aspects of automation early without eliminating critical flexibility during process development. The Sexton Signata CT-5™ brings multiple processes traditionally performed by manual techniques under a higher level of control to protect your products from loss or contamination.
Set up user protocols for GMP manufacturing or use manual control of all pumps and control valves for simple fluid transfer, the Signata CT-5™ is a closed fluid management system designed with cell culture processes in mind.
- Flow Rates
- Pump 1: 44 mL/min maximum
- Pump 2: 528 mL/min maximum
- System Dimensions
- Base CT-5 system: 44.6 cm W x 59.3 cm H x 34.7 cm D
- Base height dimension does not include removeable bag hanger
- Shelf (removeable): 23.5 cm W x 15.2 cm H x 35.6 cm D
- Signata Formulation Module: 35.6 cm W x 36.4 cm H x 24.1 cm D
- Mains voltage and current requirements
- 110/120 ~V, 4 A, 60 Hz or 220/240 ~V, 2 A, 50 Hz.
- Remote tablet: 110/120 ~V or 220/240 ~v, 1.5 A, 50/60 Hz.
- Cabinet: 70% Isopropanol in water.
- Base CT-5 System: 33 kg (73 lbs)
- Signata Formulation Module: 13.6 kg (30 lbs)
- Wi-fi wireless connection
- Operating conditions 10-40 °C, 35%-95% R.H., up to 2000 m above sea level
- Software Software is validated for the use specified above.
- Noise levels Maximum of approximately 65 dBA
- Fluid handling platform for closed system bioprocessing.
- Semi-automated operation.
- Operating time depends on number of outputs, total fill volumes, and operating flow rates. A typical weld and fill cycle for 5 outputs takes approximately 5 min.
- Maximum source or fill volumes are specified by the user and not limited by system performance.
- Minimum recommended fill volume is 1 mL in vials. Typical maximum fill volumes depend on the output container used (up to 200 mL per output bag in Sexton consumables).
- Within 2% of specified volume. Accuracy may vary more widely at small fill volumes (<1-2mL).
- For Sexton consumables, typical residual volumes should be minimal. Actual values may depend various factors such as consumable configuration, purge flow rate, and overall length of tubing used.
- Electronic batch records with Part 11 and Annex 11 compliance package available